Wednesday, January 25, 2012

The Truth of Me

Well, I’m whether depressed or going through “the change”. I’m very moody. I’m frustrated, mad, sad………….. Name it and I’m it. We just moved into a brand new house and I don’t like it at all. I feel I’m very frustrated and unhappy with my husband. I just want to sleep all the time; I don’t feel like doing anything, just relaying and watching TV. I have to make myself to do my church duties or anything. Whenever my husband is home, I just want to be in bed, I feel bad that it is all I want to do but I don’t know how to get out of that feeling. My mother blames menopause; she thinks that I’m starting to going through it. But I don’t know about that because there are some stuff that I can’t tell her about and this feeling hit me when we moved. I think I had bigger expectations for our new house than the reality. And I blame my husband; he didn’t speak up and stand up for us while we were having it built, and I begged him to go to a different building company; I had a very bad feeling about the one we went through and in my opinion, I was right! They didn’t listen to what we wanted; we had to fight them all the way. I wouldn’t recommend that company, Industrial Homes in Jacksonville, NC to anyone.

One thing I can’t tell mom is my husband doesn’t want me sexually since 11 yrs. He went to Japan in 2000 and came back a totally different person. People say that I can’t get over the time when he was in Japan. But they don’t understand; that is when my life fell apart for me. Before then, I had a loving marriage and a husband who loved the same kind of music as I do- country music. Now, he is not interested in sex- at least not with me and he listens to Rock & Roll. See, in Japan, he would talk to women online and I found out that he signed up for a Bi- emailing list. And he met up with a guy from that group. So I don’t sure about his sexual preference. Or it could because of my disability. I got a damn feeding tube right after he got back from Japan and it is so ugly!

Check back tomorrow for more about my true feelings. Be safe until then.

No comments:

Post a Comment