Friday, January 27, 2012

TGIF

Thank God it’s Friday!!!!!!! Lately, I feel I just like “Groundhog Day”. It seems like I do the same thing every day. I get up at 6:20 am, watch TV, write my blog, and have my darn tube feedings at 9 am, noon, 4:30 and 7 pm. My in-home aide comes at 9 am until 2 pm Monday-Friday. Sometimes, I read a book or do my church’s work. But still, my days seem so long. If I take a nap, it seems like I sleep for a long while, even it has been only 5 minutes. It is hard for me to explain my feeling that time is dragging or my time is off; people don’t understand. I wish I knew the cause or cure. Let me know if any of you have that feeling, problem, issue or whatever you want to call it.

Anyway, why I’m glad it is Friday?; I guess you guys are asking. On weekends, it is more relaxing for me. My husband doesn’t have to work on weekends so I don’t have to get up early and I don’t have to have an in-home aide on weekends which makes me thrilled! I would stay in the bed all the time that I could but I don’t want my husband to think that I’m lazy or see me as “a patient”. You know what I mean?

Well, have a great and relaxing weekend and I hope you all get to do whatever you enjoy to do. Take care until we meet again

No comments:

Post a Comment