Tuesday, January 24, 2012

About me

Hi I’m 41 years old; I’m married to a loving man. Well, sometimes LOL! This blog will be about my life with CP. I wrote a novel about my life; which I really wish that I could get published. I can’t get disability help because my husband brings home too much income. OH yeah, right. He doesn’t make a lot and that doesn’t make me less disabled and nobody will hire me even with a college degree in computers. That’s no fair since I worked hard for that degree. Anyway, that’s why I want & need to publish my book or I would work at home; we need money. I love to write; especially about my feelings.

I have a hard time dealing with having a disability. As most of you probably know how it is to be “not normal”. I’m a Christian and I do my church’s monthly newsletter, weekly bulletin & website. I have an in-home aide to come in M-F; 9am-2pm; which I’m not fond of. I also have another thing that I hate; I have a feeding tube.

I watch 2 soap operas; Days Of Our Lives. I love my shows! On Days, I like Bo & Hope, Sami & Rafe, Jenn & Daniel and Mel & Maggie. On GH, I like Robin & Patrick, Jason & Sam but I also like Jason with Liz so I’m in the middle.

In this blog’s end, I’m looking for friends; especially those are married. I don’t have true friends and I get lonely and depressed. I act happy a lot around people; especially around my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment